Personal Care Management
As a caretaker for an aging parent or loved one, or in maintaining independence as we ourselves grow older, it is often beneficial to ask for help of professionals who are well-versed in navigating the many changes that take place. Oast & Taylor’s extensive Elder Law experience gives us the ability to help in many areas to maintain financial, physical, and social independence.
Through our Personal Care Management Services, Oast & Taylor assists individuals to live a longer, happier, and healthier life and to maintain their independence. Oast & Taylor can work with elderly and disabled individuals and their families to:
- Orchestrate daily tasks such as bill paying, home maintenance, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Establish and administer a long-term care plan
- Provide financial and legal advice
- Work with caregivers to provide general day-to-day support
- Coordinate health care plans
We Can Help
Do you have questions about our Personal Care Management Services? Do you or a loved one need assistance? Click here to submit an online request and we will be happy to discuss your needs and concerns.
Request a No-Obligation Appointment
We are here to help you with legal questions. Get started today!