Estate, Trust & Fiduciary Litigation
Oast & Taylor’s experienced attorneys assist Executors, Administrators, Trustees, Conservators, and Beneficiaries with various types of fiduciary litigation.
Extensive Litigation Experience
Typical fiduciary litigation cases include:
- Estate Administration and Probate litigation
- Will Contests
- Beneficiary Disputes
- Augmented Estate/Elective Share claims
- Trust Administration litigation
- Claims against a Fiduciary
- Adult Abuse, Neglect, and Financial Exploitation
We Can Help
Here are some items that may be helpful in your planning. If you need additional help, please contact us.
Request a No-Obligation Appointment
We are here to help you with legal questions. Get started today!