Long-term Care Planning
When a parent or loved one has a significant medical event, there are many decisions to be made and planning that needs to occur prior to discharge from the hospital. You may suddenly find yourself having to make very important and costly decisions, and making those decisions rather quickly. Oast & Taylor is available to meet with you and can work quickly to help you establish a comprehensive Long-term Care Plan that balances financially sound advice with the quality of care your loved one requires. We can help you develop a solution that will give you peace of mind during a stressful time.
You will likely be overwhelmed with long-term care horror stories (“The nursing home will take mom’s house!”) and conflicting advice. Let the professionals at Oast & Taylor cut through the noise and provide you with clear, straightforward, and accurate advice.
Benefits of a Long-term Care Plan
A Long-term Care Plan can:
- Provide a plan for the payment of your loved one’s long-term care needs
- Protect the assets of your loved one
- Establish and provide a means for security for his or her spouse
- Preserve and maintain a legacy for children and grandchildren
Oast & Taylor can help you to:
- Establish a plan to preserve and maximize efficient spending
- Review and balance personal assets and maximize other avenues to offset private payment
- Evaluate eligibility for other sources of payment, such as:
- Long-term care insurance
- Veterans Benefits
We Can Help
Are you interested in discussing an existing Long-term Care Plan or the possibility of establishing one for yourself or family member? Click here to submit an online request and we will be happy to discuss your needs and concerns.
Request a No-Obligation Appointment
We are here to help you with legal questions. Get started today!