Life Care Planning
Are you the caretaker of an aging parent? Are your parents still on their own now, but beginning to need your help a little bit more as each year passes?
Life Care Planning is a preventative opportunity for us to work together to promote and maintain the health, safety, and well-being of your parent or loved one. We can help you develop a comprehensive plan for addressing future concerns and goals.
As leaders in Life Care Planning, Oast & Taylor can:
- Help in determining appropriate levels of care when and if necessary, whether it be in-home or residential care
- Identify and locate appropriate public and private financial resources to assist with the payment of long-term care expenses
- Review and update Wills, Trust Agreements and other legal documents
- Provide reassurance and trust that your loved one is receiving the appropriate level of care, while every effort is made to preserve existing assets and resources
- Provide peace of mind to your loved one’s entire caretaking team by creating a balance that focuses on his or her healthcare, financial, social, legal, and psychological well-being
We Can Help
If you are a caretaker, or future caretaker, and you have questions about Life Care Planning, click here to submit an online request and we will be happy to discuss your needs and concerns.
Request a No-Obligation Appointment
We are here to help you with legal questions. Get started today!